Job title: Teach English in Jinan
Company: Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
Due to our continuous expansion, English First Jinan is looking to enlarge our teaching team. We need qualified and experienced teachers to join our professional and hard working team. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
EF Jinan stands as a proud and well-established member of the global EF community. We provide engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 4 to 14 years old.
We have exceptional teaching resources, benefiting from English First’s 40 years of experience and global product development department. This means you have all the resources you need and more to deliver the best possible classes, as well as academic support and training from the schools’ Director of Studies. Use your creativity and passion to bring the course materials to life and have a true impact on the lives of our students and watch them develop their confident and English skills in a meaningful way.
Teach English in Jinan
Jinan, the capital of eastern China’s Shandong province, is a sprawling city known for its many natural springs, most prominent being the park-enclosed Baotu Spring. Near the city center, expansive Daming Lake has landscaped islands and parkland with temples and pavilions. The modern Shandong Museum displays a huge collection of provincial artifacts, spanning the Neolithic Longshan culture to the Ming dynasty.
Jinan is a famous city with mountains, springs, rivers, lakes and ancient cultural relics perfectly combined as one.It has long been famous as “the Spring City”. With a history of over 4,000 years, Jinan is very rich in historical relics, including the site of the Shun (an ancient tribe leader) culture of the 3rd century BC, the Great Wall section of the State of Qi, the Simen Stone Pagoda built in the Sui Dynasty, and the painted sculpture of Arhat in Lingyan Temple which was built in the Song Dynasty（960-1279）.
– Contract duration: minimum 15 months
– Maximum of 20to 26 hours teaching per week (depending on peak or non-peak periods)
– Maximum 20 admin hours per week
-Student age: 4 to 14 years old
– Lesson planning
– Use audio / video materials in classes
– Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
– Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
– Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
– Attend centre social events
Total monthly package value of 15,500 to 18,500 RMB per month, which breaks down as follows:
– Excellent salary: 10,000 to 13,000 RMB per month depending on experience
– Accommodation: Western style, furnished, near the school OR 3,000 RMB monthly allowance
– Flight allowance: 12,000 RMB per 15 months
– Contract completion bonus equal to 1 month salary
– Loyalty bonus: 5,000 RMB (net) for each subsequent contract signed
– Referral bonus: 5,000 RMB per referral
– Quarterly performance bonus (KPI): 1,500 RMB
– Overtime hourly pay: 200 RMB
– Summer performance bonus: 500 RMB per month
– Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
– 11 days public holidays plus 13 days extra holidays
– Airport pickup
– City tour
– Quarterly outings
– Coaching & continuous development (workshops/training etc.)
– General day to day support (bank account, mobile phone, online shopping doctors etc.)
– Chinese Town (Free Online Chinese Lessons) + HSK Level face to face lessons
– Bi-annual performance appraisal and review
– Peer observation & developmental observation
– Career development opportunities based on performance
– Seasonal incentives and competitions
– Legal documents for duration of employment (FEC/ resident permit / registration cards / medical) reimbursed on arrival for initial costs
– Welcome packs (including subway card, basic arrival necessities etc.)
– Smoke detectors and air purifiers in apartments
– Two weeks’ training on arrival before teaching
– Free health insurance (Aetna)
– Certification (bi-annual in house training and Cambridge TKT examination)
– Bachelor’s degree
-TEFL certificate 120 hours required (No TEFL? – We recommend )
– Native English speaker / passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
-2 years of teaching experience required
– Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Tagged as: East China
Location: Jinan, Shandong
Job date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 08:20:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!
[ad_1] Job title: International School Kindergarten Teachers in Guangzhou, China Company: Job description: China (Asia) Melhome ESL centre located in...Apply For This Job
[ad_1] Job title: Teach Young Learners in Suzhou Company: Gold Star TEFL Recruitment Job description: Program Highlights – Excellent salary:...Apply For This Job
[ad_1] Job title: Teach English in China, No Experience Required Company: Job description: Melhome ESL Centre is specialized in English...Apply For This Job
[ad_1] Job title: Teach Young Learner’s English in Wuhan Company: Gold Star TEFL Recruitment Job description: Program Highlights -Excellent salary:...Apply For This Job
[ad_1] Job title: Young Learner Teaching Jobs Across China Company: Gold Star TEFL Recruitment Job description: Program Highlights -Excellent salary:...Apply For This Job
[ad_1] Job title: High Paying Young Learner & Adult Teaching Jobs in China Company: Job description: Reference no.: GSTT3Y Position:...Apply For This Job